Hello Pretty People, So you probably remember when I started this blog I made a post in regards to op shopping and tips and tricks. I went op shopping the other day and I made excellent purchases all under … Continue reading
Emerging Fashion Night at the BackRoom at PottsPoint. Amazing night of Fashion, Photography, Styling, Up and coming Designers. With Fashion TV also there it looked like it was a successful night. We had also SIGNATURE 2shae Cocktails and Fashion Vodkas. … Continue reading
Absolutely Loving this Prototype in Regards to my “Biscuit Pocket Mug” from one of my Amazing followers. Check out his site for some amazing pictures.
Good Night Pretty People. Love Lydeeah.. xxx
Hello Pretty People, You probably think why does she have a new one! Why does she have two blogs? Well I do not have to answer that one – Just kidding! Jar of Hearts is where I can express … Continue reading
Hello Pretty People: I though I’d share my bargins that I just got recently. I got 4 jackets. That can have multiple looks. Only $20 bucks! So I’ll Post It model the first Jumper/Jacket etc : So first up is: … Continue reading
Well Hello pretty People:
You must try this easy recipe at home, all you Pretty People that means all of you!! If anyone tries this PLEASE PLEASE be kind and send me some! Or take a picture of you cooking it!
I am so impressed with this dish, that not only did I put it on my Cooking page which you can locate on the:
I am puting up a new recipe each day from a country around the world! I have been good and have been doing quite well! I need to do all the countries around the world! and im still in the Countries that start with – A!
22/06/2011 – Angola – This looks delicious!
Angolan Shrimps and a Angolan Sauce!
- 1 lb prawns
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 cup green onion, including tops, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 Make the sauce by combining all the ingredients (except the prawns!) and grinding them into a paste. Put the prawns on the skewers and brush with sauce. Grill until done (they should lose their translucent color), about 3-4 minutes on each side. Serve with extra sauce on the side.
milo MILO milo MILO milo MILO milo MILO milo MILO. . . .
- Milo a huge can of it
- big massive huge milk shake cups
- and a tiny bit of hot water
- a big “a***” spoon
Directions to heaven:
- so get the big massive milk shake cup!
shovel now i mean SHOVEL 4 heaps of MILO in to it
- Then put a tiny little bit of hot hot boiling water.
- Now quickly mix it….and it will become clumpy! BUT WAIT!
- now put milk in and mix about 5 full circles.
and now the GOOD PART!
- EAT away…
- And drink it….
YOU will not know what its like until you try it!
NOW it takes practise…. you cant have too much milk or too
Tell me what you think!!