Music is much more than wall paper. Music Scratches at your soul and lets you know the bigger picture. Cameron Crowe
The right Song; can Calm Inspire Love, hate cry Make love, jump in joy, go into a state of trance, remember, intensitify….
Influence your mind and boost your mood.
Music is a poweful phenomenon that transcends language, culture, gender and age.
It can slip into your mind and alter your mood for better or worse.
With its harmony, rhythm, lyrics, melody, timbre and pitch.
Together these music elements create an intense and profound emotional reaction.
I was reading a excellent article tonight: Seven Ways Music Influences Mood.
And It just makes clear to me that music is a huge part of my life and others.
the connection you can have with people with music involve.
I need music to Clean, Exercise, Drive, Create excitement, to calm
and most of all to Enjoy the fulfilling experience of the journey and the state of Mind;
-almost physically feeling the song’s powerful message. What ever it means to you.
I attached a Youtube Video of a song that really sends me somewhere else but here. Tell me how you feel after listening to this: =D
My personal 7 point music influence would be:
1. Share experiences with others
2. Help you Reflect
3. Lose yourself in emotions and feelings
4. Inspirational to my soul, body and mind
5. Fill in the silence (Even though Silence can be Golden)
6. Change the way you see the world, The world can come together and connect and unite together through music…
7. Be happy and dance Music + Dance =Golden moments
Love Lydee xxxx